Seniors at Lytham is perfectly placed for local people and visitors to this charming seaside town with Victorian charm, not far from the pretty Clifton Square which is a perfect spot for alfresco fish and chips, and only a short car ride from nearby St Annes and its neighbour, Blackpool.
You can enjoy the seaside tradition of fish and chips and walk to the seafront with your takeaway to eat it overlooking the marvellous views of the Irish Sea from Lytham Green, or maybe you’d prefer to enjoy your food in the 50 seater restaurant. In which case you’re very welcome in Seniors licensed premises on the main high street in the centre of town.
Popular all year round with tourists and locals, Lytham comes alive in summer as a popular day out – and of course no visit to the seaside would be complete without seaside fish and chips! As with the other branches, you can also enjoy the Seniors signature dish at Lytham, the John Dory – give it a try!
- Voted 2nd Best Fish And Chip Restaurant In The UK 2011
- Take-away and restaurant facility
- Party bookings welcome
- Located close to Blackpool and nearby St Annes
- Surrounded by many top quality caravan sites
- Fully licensed
- Accept all major credit cards
- Full disabled access
- Experienced staff with a passion to serve great fish and chips
to accompany your meal in the restaurant or takeaway